Hi, i'd like to know what is the gain for me to use your software instead of Netbeans matisse ? The last would enable me to have the source code directly ina ddition to the UI.

John, there is nothing wrong with using Netbeans Matisse if this what gets the work done. The choice of the prototyping tool really depends on the context. I'll list a few things WireframeSketcher can give you:

• You can sit down with your client and sketch the UI together without getting lost in technical or graphical details.
  • The look of the screens is intentionally unfinished. This allows you to get better feedback and avoid the question "It looks done, why isn't it?".
  • You are not tied to a specific technology. You can prototype desktop apps and web apps in the same way.
  • I believe you can get much better turnaround times during the prototyping phase.

In my view the main conceptual difference between WireframeSketcher and Matisse is that WireframeSketcher lacks structure. This is intentional. In this regard WireframeSketcher is more of a drawing tool - you can freely draw the UI without getting lost in the details. On the other hand you have high-level widgets like tables and trees so you still get the feel of a GUI designer.